`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comforto Bowman Chrome Green Auto

Comforto Bowman Chrome Green Auto
Is this a card that I should try to sell high on now or?Im new here and not the most knoledgeable card collector but I know it has value.

RE: Comforto Bowman Chrome Green Auto
You could get good cash for it now but it won't be as high as it was when the season was going. Or... you could wait until next season and hope he does well early. That's usually when the biggest spike occurs in card values for prospects and rc's (preseason through the first 2 months).

Thank you do you think the card will be ok in a magnetic cases I've seen where ppl had negative things to say about them the card seems to fit perectly in the 35 pt magnetic but should I switch top top loader?

(11-08-2015, 09:19 PM)Modawg18 Wrote: Thank you do you think the card will be ok in a magnetic cases I've seen where ppl had negative things to say about them the card seems to fit perectly in the 35 pt magnetic but should I switch top top loader?
Nah. I prefer magnetic cases for any card valued over $100. Way more protection and far less chance of scratching. You'd be surprised how often something gets between a soft plastic and a top loader and scratches the card.

Ok so the card in the case with no sleeve will be ok on the surface of the card and auto?just been stressing me a bit just don't wanna harm any of my cards lol

(11-08-2015, 09:42 PM)Modawg18 Wrote: Ok so the card in the case with no sleeve will be ok on the surface of the card and auto?just been stressing me a bit just don't wanna harm any of my cards lol
It'll be perfectly fine. Even a soft sleeve can get something tiny in it and roll around on your cards surface, wreaking havoc. Magnetic one touch cases are the way to go with no soft plastics.
Even a top loader would be fine but a one touch can take some abuse and still protect your card.

Okay I really appreciate it I'll sleep better tonight lol