`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscriptions increased in price AGAIN?!

Subscriptions increased in price AGAIN?!
I was just reviewing my subscription orders from past years. I was charged $54 for 1 year back in 2011. The following year, my subscription jumped up to $81.

I just checked how much a subscription costs today, and it's $89. How can Beckett justify increasing the prices so frequently and by such a huge amount in just 4 years? It's really no wonder so many people have left the site. Trading and forums have really suffered in the past year, and all of the technical issues have certainly not done much to keep customers happy.

RE: Subscriptions increased in price AGAIN?!
Seriously?! Ugh I hate to let my org go but how can they justify another hike in the subscription costs?! And the trading on here has literally become non-existent, pretty soon this website will be non-existent!
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Beckett must figure that as all the wise people leave they've fill our spaces with young and naïve. To bad. Thais has been a great site. Is there anyone here that notices anything justifying a nearly 65% increase in fees? Are there less bugs I'm not noticing? Are there features I'm missing? It all looks generally the same for me. Perhaps they could cut back on their staff "personalities" - those people that think we want to watch them in videos, I mean.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Soon as my subscription runs out I'm not renewing, too many others "free" places to deal without all the bs that needs to be adjusted and fixed etc... If it were a free site than ok... But I don't get this much flack from any of the free sites I use... And I dot have to waste slit if my life using the stupid useless org. My rant!!

(11-11-2015, 01:57 PM)johlix Wrote: Soon as my subscription runs out I'm not renewing, too many others "free" places to deal without all the bs that needs to be adjusted and fixed etc... If it were a free site than ok... But I don't get this much flack from any of the free sites I use... And I dot have to waste slit if my life using the stupid useless org. My rant!!
Where are some other places to trade?
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

apparently i was right, but would rather have been wrong; just bad business guys.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

(11-08-2015, 08:28 PM)shierydana Wrote: I was just reviewing my subscription orders from past years. I was charged $54 for 1 year back in 2011. The following year, my subscription jumped up to $81.

I just checked how much a subscription costs today, and it's $89. How can Beckett justify increasing the prices so frequently and by such a huge amount in just 4 years? It's really no wonder so many people have left the site. Trading and forums have really suffered in the past year, and all of the technical issues have certainly not done much to keep customers happy.
That $89 is at a 25% discount. The actual cost for a one year subscription for a single sport is $120
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/