`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday and Cardshow Pickup which only one member will care about(Mouschi3)

Mailday and Cardshow Pickup which only one member will care about(Mouschi3)
So I got this in the mail recently

[Image: IMG_zpsa1vugkqc.jpg]

So I can cross that name off my auto wants list

My buddy and I went to the Toronto card expo which is always disappointing for baseball but we went anyways.

We split a box of 2001 legends and out popped this card and I could only think of 1 board member. He probably already has the card and won't be interested but I laughed when I saw it.

[Image: IMG_zpsvbninzow.jpg]

The patch is dirty that is not from the scanner

Thanks for checking it out

Brian
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

RE: Mailday and Cardshow Pickup which only one member will care about(Mouschi3)
Nice cards!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I do have it already, but very cool! PS - I disagree ... doesn't EVERYBODY care about Canseco cards? Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(11-08-2015, 10:18 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I do have it already, but very cool! PS - I disagree ... doesn't EVERYBODY care about Canseco cards? Smile
Hey Tanner, do you think that its blood stained? That's the 1st thing that popped into my brain when I saw it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-09-2015, 11:17 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hey Tanner, do you think that its blood stained? That's the 1st thing that popped into my brain when I saw it.
It may very well be! The tough thing with game used cards is it could be from anything, but since it was just pack pulled, it limits it to either Jose, or during the process of the making of the card at UD.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(11-09-2015, 11:22 AM)mouschi3 Wrote: It may very well be! The tough thing with game used cards is it could be from anything, but since it was just pack pulled, it limits it to either Jose, or during the process of the making of the card at UD.
ah, Ok.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Blood stained from a worker at UD that lost their finger in a card cutter maybe?
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

The red stain is from blood at a needle injection point...or maybe just from a red pen. Tough to say for certain, but it definitely adds a little bit of intrigue to the card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/