`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowout Cards

RE: Blowout Cards
Good luck.......can't beat this especially for cards that you definitly don't want. I'm very interested in seeing what they end up doing with them.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-09-2015, 12:26 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Good luck.......can't beat this especially for cards that you definitly don't want. I'm very interested in seeing what they end up doing with them.....
Yeah. I'm a bit curious about that too.

If you go into the Fantastic Store, the outlet for Blowout, in Chantilly, VA..they have boxes of autos and mem cards for $3-5 or $20 for $10 or something like that...I have picked up so low end Mem and Au cards for my Giants PC recently...

However, this draw they are pulling is going to be a lot bigger than a single outlet for sale...

I bet they give some away during promos etc...

Interesting idea they have...

It works for me. I get rid of some autos and relics that I have had for a long time

I know it won't be for a few weeks until I get my credit from Blowout but I would appreciate any and all suggestions keeping in mind that I will only have $75-80 and I know I will probably have to put a little money with it. The less money the better. lol

(11-09-2015, 12:59 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: If you go into the Fantastic Store, the outlet for Blowout, in Chantilly, VA..they have boxes of autos and mem cards for $3-5 or $20 for $10 or something like that...I have picked up so low end Mem and Au cards for my Giants PC recently...

However, this draw they are pulling is going to be a lot bigger than a single outlet for sale...

I bet they give some away during promos etc...

Interesting idea they have...
I just hope they aren't going to do their own re-packaging with a "guaranteed hit".
Thanks for sharing.....PS isn't there some famous lake or something in Chantilly?

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-10-2015, 12:45 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I just hope they aren't going to do their own re-packaging with a "guaranteed hit".
They have been doing their own re-packaging already, though it's mostly boxes and higher end cards. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of these buyback cards end up being used in re-packaged product.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-10-2015, 12:45 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I just hope they aren't going to do their own re-packaging with a "guaranteed hit".
Thanks for sharing.....PS isn't there some famous lake or something in Chantilly?
No famous lake I know of...Chantilly lace and the Big Bopper does ring a bell though...

Great store though..great staff and worth a visit...