`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get back to my Giants PC....so send some open offers!

Time to get back to my Giants PC....so send some open offers!
I've been so wrapped up in flipping cards for different bait that I've lost sight of my Giants & Bonds PC's, so if you have some autos, relics, etc. of Giants, shoot me an open offer and we'll see if we can work something out. If you ask me for prospect autos and don't have Giants prospect autos in return to trade for them, I may ask for a bit more in return. Thanks!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: Time to get back to my Giants PC....so send some open offers!
See if I've got anything you can use. Cheers man.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(11-05-2015, 12:40 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: See if I've got anything you can use. Cheers man.
Hey bud, I know you have a couple I kinda like, just debating how badly I want them lol. I'll let ya know, thanks!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

i will be busting a case of bowmans best in december so i forsure will have some giatns from it for sure but send me an offer now if you see anything
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.