Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Registry down?

RE: Is the Registry down?
STILL NOT WORKING??!!??? Ugghhh!!
Wanted: any 1989 Upper Deck cards graded 9.5 across the board or better.

The Registry is partially back up. You can at least view the Registries. I haven't received my card yet to see IF they can be entered.

There are numbers that are missing: like the player's highest attainable points and the player's total number of cards.
I wouldn't ADD your cards to your Registry yet. It said it added successfully, but the unique card total didn't go up and the total points didn't go up either. But, the card was in there. And the total # of cards increased. So I'm scared to delete it from my Registry.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I just added 4 today and it did the same for me Nolan. I wish I would of checked here first before entering. I will have to remember them to see if they ever get added to the total cards and point values now.

I was able to enter a card that previously came up as invalid so that is a plus. On another though I tried it and it still showed invalid so baby steps I guess.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(11-09-2015, 04:02 PM)crossada Wrote: I just added 4 today and it did the same for me Nolan. I wish I would of checked here first before entering. I will have to remember them to see if they ever get added to the total cards and point values now.

I was able to enter a card that previously came up as invalid so that is a plus. On another though I tried it and it still showed invalid so baby steps I guess.
Yeah, I'm definitely NOT going anywhere; I'm in this for the long haul. I'm ALL in on Beckett Grading!!

By all appearance, the Registry is up and running again.

Mine has updated itself too. That is great news
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

Working, but sadly seems to be the same as it has been. I tried entering the three cards I have that come up invalid serial number and they all still will not enter.

Still can't add a new card to a custom registry that you receive after you first make the registry. Figures, I think it's gonna take Beckett too many years to fix this.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Working, but sadly seems to be the same as it has been. I tried entering the three cards I have that come up invalid serial number and they all still will not enter.

(12-12-2015, 05:51 PM)cardariffic Wrote: Working, but sadly seems to be the same as it has been. I tried entering the three cards I have that come up invalid serial number and they all still will not enter.

I have a suggestion, although it may not be quite what you want to hear. But if it were me, and I tried this hard to contact people and get the problem fixed, I would simply crack the cards out of their cases and send them back in for grading. And I know there is risk but seems like a semi-easy fix (if you have the money).