`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2015 high(er) end Secret Santa ***UPDATE DEC 6TH***

RE: 2015 high(er) end Secret Santa ***UPDATE DEC 6TH***
Will do, and no, I wasn't sent tracking.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(12-30-2015, 10:56 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Will do, and no, I wasn't sent tracking.
Ok. I'll look into it tonight. Thanks Simon.

Just want to say "thank you" to James for his generous Secret Santa gift. I got these right after Christmas but after working 6 straight days of 12 hour shifts, I went into a mini coma and am now just finding the time to post this. Hope everyone had a good night last night!

[Image: dba9f0957acf0e68b0e79c281f1ca354_zpshdhnvivp.jpg]
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Very nice. Gotta love getting Bowman Chrome Trouts.

happy u liked them dan.happy new year

Just an update, I had Simon in the Secret Santa. I mailed on 12/11/15 and we have figured out the tracking says delivered on 12/21/15 but he never got it, he is going to check with PO on his end this next week to see if we can learn anymore, hoping they find the package for him. He and I have done a number of trades in the past and it really sucks such a good member is left hanging on what has been a really cool project. I tried to stay secret but want to help fix the problem more than keep the mystery. Crossing my fingers he can find the package this week.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(01-02-2016, 03:37 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: Just an update, I had Simon in the Secret Santa. I mailed on 12/11/15 and we have figured out the tracking says delivered on 12/21/15 but he never got it, he is going to check with PO on his end this next week to see if we can learn anymore, hoping they find the package for him. He and I have done a number of trades in the past and it really sucks such a good member is left hanging on what has been a really cool project. I tried to stay secret but want to help fix the problem more than keep the mystery. Crossing my fingers he can find the package this week.
Ok. Thanks for the update. Hopefully it's just hanging out at his PO. I've had it happen before and it was able to be straightened out.

It would appear that everyone got their gifts so would you all kindly leave positive feedback in the trades you opened for the Secret Santa? Thanks again for playing!