Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BGS Mailday, finally a 10! Updated*

RE: BGS Mailday, finally a 10!
Nicely done!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: BGS Mailday, finally a 10! Updated*
Just updated first post. Got another 10 in my next submission. Getting really lucky lately.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

I have been seen a lot 10's on the 2015 Topps Chrome Carlos Correa lately

(11-03-2015, 01:09 PM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: Just updated first post. Got another 10 in my next submission. Getting really lucky lately.
Looks like you did great in that order as well! congrats
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Congrats! Another 10!!!

I need to submit some cards! Is it better 'cheaper' to do the 'Club' and use the 'free' submissions, or better to just submit them 'a la carte' ?
And I know this question has been asked and answered about a thousand times .... But
BGS vs. PSA? Vintage vs. Modern? I never remember.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-04-2015, 07:29 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats! Another 10!!!

I need to submit some cards! Is it better 'cheaper' to do the 'Club' and use the 'free' submissions, or better to just submit them 'a la carte' ?
And I know this question has been asked and answered about a thousand times .... But
I'm Beckett ALL the way!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-04-2015, 07:29 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats! Another 10!!!

BGS Modern

PSA Vintage

I think thats how it goes. I joined the BGS Club will get deals emailed to me and thats usually what makes me grade.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]