`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I was going to release wave 3 but...

I was going to release wave 3 but...
If you have done trading with me you know I am extremely active in the minister that minister has been picking up of late. I have not had a lot of time to trade and I know it has taken me forever to get our trades out to you. That is one of the reasons I am getting out the hobby because I just don't have the time. And to all those of you who have waited and waited patiently, I thank you.

I have a lot of really nice cards I was going to open up to the community in wave 3 but because of my time restraints and just how people have talked over the last 6 months...I just lost the love for the hobby.

If we have done trades in the past and by trades I mean more than 10, contact me, I will tell you what was available in wave 3.

But guys don't get me wrong I have had a blast on here and have had several good laughs, good trades, and good times with you all. I thanks each and everyone of you for those magical hobby moments. Happy Trading and God Bless. Once78 saying once again THANKS TO ALL!!!

I hope one day to come back to the hobby newly energized one day but until then, I'm out. THX!!!

RE: I was going to release wave 3 but...
No not another good trader gone!!! Whats been going on here lately? I feel like people have been dropping quicker now than ever.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: I was going to release wave 3 but...
See you again Cory! Thanks for the past trades!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]