`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTB: YOUR UNWANTED EDGERRIN JAMES CARDS

LTB: YOUR UNWANTED EDGERRIN JAMES CARDS
Still in search of purchasing for my PC of Edgerrin James. I am looking to purchasing any or all for this player. Please look me up if you have something in mind for him. Especially if you have something more on the rare side of his. Thanks for the help!
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: LTB: YOUR UNWANTED EDGERRIN JAMES CARDS
Nothing real rare, but all for sale or trade if ou have anything. Let me know

Hmm my wife found an odd Edgerrin James card out of a gigantic box of football I bought a week ago or so. She's been methodically adding cards every day. It's just a lot like this card http://www.beckett.com/football/2000/col...es-2370937 The picture is different though. I'll get a scan on here later today. See if you are interested in it or not.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Is the shield to the bottom right? I have a few just like this card as well but they are different too. In fact I have never seen this card pictured exactly like it is shown on beckett. Yeah, Take a scan of it. We can go from there. Thanks for the help!

(10-27-2015, 05:09 AM)woogie23 Wrote: Hmm my wife found an odd Edgerrin James card out of a gigantic box of football I bought a week ago or so. She's been methodically adding cards every day. It's just a lot like this card http://www.beckett.com/football/2000/col...es-2370937 The picture is different though. I'll get a scan on here later today. See if you are interested in it or not.

Here it is shield at bottom right:
[Image: 1027151528a_zpsf62yhjts.jpg]
[Image: 1027151528_zpsrgjp5dtg.jpg]
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Any interest in any of my Edge cards? I would make you a good deal on all of them. Let me know. Thanks.

Yes, I am interested in them all! PLMK......
(10-27-2015, 04:26 PM)akaus Wrote: Any interest in any of my Edge cards? I would make you a good deal on all of them. Let me know. Thanks.