`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
box breaks on ebay question

box breaks on ebay question
okay i have never done this before so i need some help understanding.

i am looking at bidding on my teams from a product how does it work exactly. like the auction ends at 8:30 ct time and the guy breaks at 10:15 ct. etc he says i get a signed index card plus all the cards of the team i purchased can some one explain this to me how it exactly works?

collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: box breaks on ebay question
yes makes more sense.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Keep in mind though, if your winning bid team gets zero hits you get zero cards for your winning bid.

He says you'll receive a signed index card from him because according to Ebay rules, he needs to show proof that he sent you something. Otherwise it is a "chance" type auction which is against the Ebay rules.

I've done quite a few of these breaks. They usually will post them on Youtube after they are finished or they will do them live on a website like breakterstv.com or something similar. The auction poster will typically tell you what time/place they are going to do the live break so you can watch and payment needs to be received prior to the break or they will just re-sell the spot to sombody else in the room or eat it.

Good luck to you and I hope you get a monster pull!

Did a few of these, not recently though, and actually received the signed index card once when my team had no hits.

On the flip side, once I was in a draw where there was an "extra prize" randomly drawn and my name was what random.org brought up. Not only did I receive the team I was in for, but an autographed ball of Raul Ibanez. Now was it real? No idea but looked legit compared to what I could find on line. Donated it to the school I teach at's end of the year bbq/silent auction fund raiser.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!