`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CUBS WIN!!! CUBS WIN!!!

CUBS WIN!!! CUBS WIN!!!
BUC'S DOWN, CARDS ARE NEXT! Sorry a bit pumped up tonight!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: CUBS WIN!!! CUBS WIN!!!
Not trying to take anything away from Kershaw or Greinke, but Arrieta is the CY Young winner in my book. Schwarber at only 22. Wow! Something magical happening in Chicago.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I know right! 9 straight wins now.

Jake be killing it and tonight, it almost looked like he had an "off night". If tonight was a bad night for him. Look out Cardinals!

Think Steven Bartman will be there for that series?

I can hardly stand living in Iowa right now where johnny come lately Cub's fan are showing up lol
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(10-08-2015, 06:30 AM)crossada Wrote: I can hardly stand living in Iowa right now where johnny come lately Cub's fan are showing up lol
Ugh. I feel you. I live near Boston and we've sucked the last 3 of 4 years. Which means, 1 year we had extra "die hard" fans and the other three they haven't watched a complete game from start to finish. I can't stand it. I want to smack people in the face when you ask them if they've been watching or seen any games (in the down years) and they reply, "No. They suck this year" or "I would if they weren't so terrible". FU.

For me, it's nice seeing Cubs blue all around. I grew up in Iowa, my Grandmother got me hooked on the Cubbies back in the 80's. I have a sketched drawing of the '89 Cubs team my brother got me for Christmas that year. I'm in the Navy and have not been around the midwest for almost 20 years now. I am now stationed A LOT closer and really sweet to see my Cubbies doing so well. I got the whole Jeep Tire cover and many other accessories to go with it. But I do know what you mean, band wagoners should stick to the teams that are meant to have them (Yankees). haha j/k

Cant wait for the Cards to stomp them.
Is this thing on?

I think they match up well against the Cardinals, especially with the hot streak they are riding right now. I really didn't think they'd do much beyond a winning record this year, but I'm loving every minute of the ride right now. The bandwagon is definitely in full force, but every team is like that. Last year I couldn't give away my tickets to some games, now I'm having to kick standing room people out of them every game. Oh well, as long as the Cubs win, I don't care who I'm watching with. Can't wait for Monday - Wrigley is going to be insane!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(10-08-2015, 06:56 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Ugh. I feel you. I live near Boston and we've sucked the last 3 of 4 years. Which means, 1 year we had extra "die hard" fans and the other three they haven't watched a complete game from start to finish. I can't stand it. I want to smack people in the face when you ask them if they've been watching or seen any games (in the down years) and they reply, "No. They suck this year" or "I would if they weren't so terrible". FU.
Bandwagon jumpers! They are the bane of sports society. That's what solidified my being a die hard Yankees Fan. All my friends 'jumped' and became Mets fans when the Mets were hot, and the Yanks were in a down swing. No, you stand by your team during the highs & lows. I always respected Cubbie-fans ... No team has been 'down' so long and maintained such a huge fan base and kept a full Stadium. (Marlins fans should take a lesson .. They're probably the worst in the country. )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.