Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
1 box of 2015 Topps Chrome

1 box of 2015 Topps Chrome
Hello,
I had some birthday cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to get a box of 2015 Topps Chrome from my LCS. Sorry I have no pics, but here are the highlights:

Kevin Plawecki Autograph
Michael Taylor Auto Refractor #'d to 499
Orange refractor of Ian Desmond #'d to 25
Joc Pederson RC base.

Was hoping for a Correa or a Bryant base RC, but no luck.

A pretty average box I would say.

John

RE: 1 box of 2015 Topps Chrome
John,
I agree. No bang but not a total loss. What did you pull for base refractors and insert sets?

Thanks,
Rob

I've been stashing my Taylor Cards, especially my Bowman autos. Not sure how he's going to pan out, but I'm so amazed how much power he generates on such a small frame. He hit a ball dang near 500' this year, and the dude looks like he weighs about 160lbs soaking wet. ( I know I'm exaggerating but damn!) Let me know if you want to move it.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(10-07-2015, 11:15 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: John,
I agree. No bang but not a total loss. What did you pull for base refractors and insert sets?

Thanks,
Rob
I'll have to get back to you on that one. Im at work, so I dont remember the inserts and refractors. I do remember getting a Bryce Harper base refractor. I dont have all the cards in my org yet.
(10-07-2015, 12:54 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: I've been stashing my Taylor Cards, especially my Bowman autos. Not sure how he's going to pan out, but I'm so amazed how much power he generates on such a small frame. He hit a ball dang near 500' this year, and the dude looks like he weighs about 160lbs soaking wet. ( I know I'm exaggerating but damn!) Let me know if you want to move it.
I'll let you know. For whatever reason, Im too chicken to try trading on here. Ive never traded online before. I have lots of stuff I wouldnt mind moving, especially in exchange for Minnesota Twins stuff.

Like I said, I'll let you know if I decide to start trading.

(10-07-2015, 01:04 PM)jbissell Wrote: I'll let you know. For whatever reason, Im too chicken to try trading on here. Ive never traded online before. I have lots of stuff I wouldnt mind moving, especially in exchange for Minnesota Twins stuff.

If you are nervous about trading on here and you want to, I suggest you start with some of the guys on here that have traded a lot. Also a high number of posts is another way of seeing who has been around for awhile and won't rip you off at all. Most will want you to send first. You can always start out in smaller trades too. $10-$20 in trade will really only cost you a couple of bucks to send out in the mail. I'm trying to lean away from buying as much as I used to and rely on trading more.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(10-07-2015, 01:04 PM)jbissell Wrote: For whatever reason, Im too chicken to try trading on here. Ive never traded online before. I have lots of stuff I wouldnt mind moving, especially in exchange for Minnesota Twins stuff.
John,

If you decide to give trading a chance,I would be up for a trade. Let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

(10-07-2015, 01:04 PM)jbissell Wrote: I'll have to get back to you on that one. Im at work, so I dont remember the inserts and refractors. I do remember getting a Bryce Harper base refractor. I dont have all the cards in my org yet.

I'll let you know. For whatever reason, Im too chicken to try trading on here. Ive never traded online before. I have lots of stuff I wouldnt mind moving, especially in exchange for Minnesota Twins stuff.

What kinds of Twins stuff are you looking for? I've got extras of some stuff that I'd be willing to move for other stuff you might have extras of. Most of it isn't marked FT yet, but could be had in the right deal.
Kepler

(10-08-2015, 03:28 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: What kinds of Twins stuff are you looking for? I've got extras of some stuff that I'd be willing to move for other stuff you might have extras of. Most of it isn't marked FT yet, but could be had in the right deal.
The thing is, I dont have a whole lot of "extra" Twins stuff yet. I recently got back into collecting with my kids. I grew up collecting Kirby Puckett cards, and now, Im just trying to get whatever I can via packs. I will say I recently bought a Bowman Inception Berrios auto, and Ive bought a handful of Carew's, Killebrew's and a 2013 Bowman Sterling Buxton auto.

I'll let you know when I get some surplus Twins items you might be interested in.