Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady Fake?

2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady Fake?
Hello Everyone!
Does anyone know if the 2000 playoff contenders tom brady rookie auto MUST HAVE the Playoff Stamp by the signature or not?

Just purchased a card on Ebay, and seller sent a different card without the stamp!

Attached is a picture of the card.

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady Fake?
(10-05-2015, 11:52 AM)petikas1 Wrote: Hello Everyone!
Does anyone know if the 2000 playoff contenders tom brady rookie auto MUST HAVE the Playoff Stamp by the signature or not?

Just purchased a card on Ebay, and seller sent a different card without the stamp!

Attached is a picture of the card.

Thanks!
Although I absolutely despise Tom Brady. It is a nice pick up to your collection. 2000 Contenders did not make this card in any other form for it not to be autographed. I would say it had a higher chance of not getting stamped than not being signed. I would say you are perfectly safe with your purchase!
GO COLTS....
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

Tom Brady collector here and would say trublue87 is correct about it not having a stamp and being okay. If your truly worried you can also get it graded. Beckett will verify it for you. I also love the colts and their fans. No team better to run over on our way to the superbowl..LOL.

Thanks for the info!!! You are more helpful than Beckett customer service, I emailed them the situation and they sent me a link to the Championship version card on their website and said it should look like that card. Completely ignoring the stamp issue Smile

Just some more info on what another member messaged me.
titansaussiefan Offline
your contenders rookie
To: petikas1

Hi there
just to let you know i have one as well, apparently the first issued boxes of the 2000 contenders contained some of the rookie card of the lower draft picks unstamped. they are pretty rare, and yours is the second one i'm aware of.

Im glad you got it all straightened out. Let me know if you would like to sell it anytime. It is starting to get cold outside, and could really use kindling for my fire place! hehehe GO COLTS!
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]