Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Max Scherzer throw another no-hitter

Max Scherzer throw another no-hitter
and this one was a PERFECT NO-HITTER

RE: Max Scherzer throw another no-hitter
Wow. Gotta be the eyes!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(10-03-2015, 08:32 PM)tengbino Wrote: and this one was a PERFECT NO-HITTER
A Met reached base on an error. Close, but no perfect game.

Probably one of the most dominating performances I have seen. He should have 2 perfect games this year!
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

(10-03-2015, 08:43 PM)nquarry Wrote: Probably one of the most dominating performances I have seen. He should have 2 perfect games this year!
He definitely should. I'm sure he's happy with the 2 no hitters in one season. That's pretty amazing.

(10-03-2015, 08:42 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: A Met reached base on an error. Close, but no perfect game.
oppsss......my bad

(10-03-2015, 08:59 PM)tengbino Wrote: oppsss......my bad
It sucks that an error from a teammate costs the pitcher a perfect game because he had nothing to do with it. Am I mis-remembering or did Escobar also cost him a perfect game in his first no hitter this year?

(10-03-2015, 09:38 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: It sucks that an error from a teammate costs the pitcher a perfect game because he had nothing to do with it. Am I mis-remembering or did Escobar also cost him a perfect game in his first no hitter this year?
a 9th inning 2 out HBP
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Awesome pitching performance. Actually, right now watching Greinke pitching a beauty for LA ... Not a perfect game, but a real nice effort that will probably clinch his ERA title. That's more impressive to me ... Max's no-no is cool, but it's not bringing them into a post season spot ... Kinda anticlimactic, in a way.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

To think way back when my team had him on the roster. Oh well we did get Ian Kennedy and Edwin Jackson out of the deal lol
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]