`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Prizm mailday so big, it needs a new post :)

RE: A Prizm mailday so big, it needs a new post :)
Got some more stuff in Smile Pictures updated. This is one of the adds:

Glad to see you got a deal done for the Janis Finite. Looks awesome. I keep looking for some of these blasters and boxes but haven't found any lately.

(10-09-2015, 02:26 PM)DTD500 Wrote: Glad to see you got a deal done for the Janis Finite. Looks awesome. I keep looking for some of these blasters and boxes but haven't found any lately.
Definitely overpaid for it, though. And, it had a dinged corner (which, to be fair, I didn't even notice it until I was moving it to a one touch, so I don't blame the seller). But, it goes well with the Nelson, Lofton, and Adams FF Smile

Now thats some awesome looking stuff!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Another few maildays (images updated, and another gold Smile

Up to 282 total variations (including autos) in hand, with 12 on their way ATM. So, I'll be up to 294 when those all get in Smile

After a little bit of searching, got a few more added to my list of haves Smile Among them were these two:

Got some more adds to this, and figured I'd update this post since I completed another color: Green! Smile Pretty close to finishing the NFL Shield (only need Tolzien and the Clinton-dix auto), and only need Gold to have the non-Finite Peppers!

I also updated the player images here:
linky link

Updated the images in the first post with new additions. Now have Base, Prizms, Green, Red, Green and Yellow Neon, Panini Logo, Red Power, and Orange groups done. Only need one card for the NFL Shield (Scott Tolzien), Light Blue Wave (Favre Vikings), and Team Logo (Favre Jets). Will update the player images post as well Smile

Favre Jets gold added to the pics Smile I also have a Favre Jets Team Logo incoming that will complete the Team logo set too!

Another variation is complete! Just got the Favre Jets Team Logo I needed to finish that one off Smile Now I have a Tolzien NFL Shield coming too that will finish off the Shields as well Smile