`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster 89 pack break from the 2000's

Monster 89 pack break from the 2000's
I local sporting goods store is going out of business and was selling some packs from the 2000's. I bought about 120 packs for $55 and got an amazing deal. It was some of the most fun that I've had opening cards in a while. Since the packs were all loose, some of the lots were a hit and some were a total bust. Here are the packs:

(8) 1999 UD Ionix
(6) 2001 Stadium Club
(3) 2005 Bowman's Best
(4) 2005 Throwback Threads
(5) 2005 Topps Fan Favorites
(9) 2005 Elite
(14) 2005 Reflections
(20)- 2004 Classics
(20) 2008 Prestige

It seemed like the 2008 Prestige was somehow searched through. Not one insert, hit or serial numbered card was pulled. I have no idea how they could serch through all of those packs and leave nothing. The 2004 Classics was also searched through considering I pulled only one hit, but it was a darn good one. Even with all of the 2005 packs, not one Rodgers! Everything else seemed to leave some fun pulls. Everything has been listed and is FT except for the LT auto. If its not listed, please let me know and I'll add it up. There's a ton of cards so I might have missed some stuff. Thanks for the look!

All serial numbered
[Image: big%20football%20break_0004_zpsept0ogpn.jpg]

[Image: big%20football%20break_0003_zpszdgx2t5m.jpg]

Some great BV with the Reflections
[Image: big%20football%20break_0002_zpsvlsnhdiq.jpg]

And the big boys! Sorry, the LT is staying in the PC
[Image: big%20football%20break_0001_zpswatoukkw.jpg]

Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Monster 89 pack break from the 2000's
DAMNIT THAT LT!! Beautiful. I miss watching that beast run the ball. Retired a little too early in my opinion. Great hit.

SWEET PULLS, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I like the Ruud! Willing to trade it?

Nice pulls! I love opening the older stuff! I also love seeing the breaks of the older stuff.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

Sweet hits and can't believe you ran across some Ionix! I'm definitely game for any/all of those, just need to see if I ever completed that set or not.

(09-25-2015, 02:05 PM)jplarson Wrote: Sweet hits and can't believe you ran across some Ionix! I'm definitely game for any/all of those, just need to see if I ever completed that set or not.

I'll send over an offer. They def had some rare packs. I was really excited for the Reflections, since they're a pricier box is has become hard to find. I love those shiny cards!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto