`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody need any 2007 Topps Heritage?

Anybody need any 2007 Topps Heritage?
A co-worker gave me a 3200 ct box and a 800 ct box full of the stuff. If anyone needs some to complete the set respond here and I'll see if any are in there (the boxes are organized by team, no idea of the SP are there or not but I'll look if that is what you are missing. Multiple dupes).
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Anybody need any 2007 Topps Heritage?
Hey, if you got them, I can use any and all Yankees from that set. Let me know what you have and what you want. Thank you kindly!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-23-2015, 09:19 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, if you got them, I can use any and all Yankees from that set. Let me know what you have and what you want. Thank you kindly!
Pm me your address and any Yanks on the way. Just took a look for a different request and the card was a SP. It was not there so I am doubtful that any SP will be in the box but who knows. If you need I'll look just don't want to get anybodies hopes up.

PM Sent
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

PM sent

I'll send a pm with my addy if you would be so kind to send any Phillies. Gracias for the offer..........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-25-2015, 07:20 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I'll send a pm with my addy if you would be so kind to send any Phillies. Gracias for the offer..........
Would be my pleasure Joe. Pm me your address.