`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*Update with Comm* Did an eBay seller have sellers remorse on a rare card??

RE: Did an eBay seller have sellers remorse on a rare card??
I'm pretty sure you can still leave negative feedback in this case. If the seller cancels the transaction, even if the refund is issued, they are still open to feedback. Even if the transaction itself does not warrant it, their lack of response does.

(09-23-2015, 05:58 PM)dspainjr Wrote: So I won an auction for a Mikie Mahtook 2012 Bowman Platinum Red Auto 01/25. A few days after I paid I emailed the seller to see if it had been shipped...I receive the following msg. Before I could reply they refunded my money and will not return any of my emails. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks - Dale

Greetings ,
As I was getting my shipments ready this morning I pulled your item and noticed that there was a scratch across the front of the card that was not mentioned in the description. I do not send out cards like this and though I wish I would have caught it before hand at least I caught it before it went to the post. Im so sorry for this inconvienance and Im refunding your money now. Have a nice day and again my apologies.
~Sjana
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: Did an eBay seller have sellers remorse on a rare card??
High priced or not......it's the principal. We all are faced with these situations where we need to decide if it's worth the time, effort and agg to follow through. No communication back....screw them (unless they ended up in the hospital or something). +1 on the negative.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: *Update with Comm* Did an eBay seller have sellers remorse on a rare card??
Updated with communication with seller.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Sorry to hear this happened to you. This has happened to me quite a few times and I've not yet left neg feedback for Seller. I guess I'm too nice and just leave it up to Karma.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Thanks for commenting.

(09-25-2015, 07:03 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Sorry to hear this happened to you. This has happened to me quite a few times and I've not yet left neg feedback for Seller. I guess I'm too nice and just leave it up to Karma.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(09-25-2015, 07:03 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Sorry to hear this happened to you. This has happened to me quite a few times and I've not yet left neg feedback for Seller. I guess I'm too nice and just leave it up to Karma.
I am in the same boat and know how you feel but, I think we have a responsibility to help others from getting screwed over so, I always leave the feedback that the seller deserves. Think of it as a GOOD deed, to protect others rather than being mean to the seller.
(09-24-2015, 12:55 PM)dspainjr Wrote: No it didn't end well for them b/c they are going to learn there are rules for selling. Negative feedback and a case with eBay is coming.
I didn't mean it ended well for him... I just meant, you know, on the positive side of things? At least you got your money back! Just take this experience and learn from it the best you can because, there's a lot of jerks out there who do this sort of thing. Ebay has made it far too easy to screw people over imo.