`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That one card you just cant find....

That one card you just cant find....
Mine is 2013 Bowman Chrome Risin Ranks Red /5 Roman Quinn... Last one to complete my set....

[Image: Risin%20Ranks%20Red.fw%202.fw_zps9uf4drqv.png]

What is yours?
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

RE: That one card your just cant find....
That's a pretty bad @$$ looking set my man.

(09-23-2015, 11:05 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's a pretty bad @$$ looking set my man.
Thanks ive been waiting for so long for the damn card to show up somewhere but it never does.

RE: That one card you just cant find....
Just check and I dont have that one. Sorry
Very impressive set
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Believe it or not, 1977 Opeechee #32 Tom Bruno and #247 Steve Hargan. I have actually traveled hours to card shops to search through boxes and every time I go through the 77s (I'm in Canada so OPC is plentiful) and these two are no where to be found. Been looking through boxes for about 5 years. I've actually come to the thought that perhaps these were SP back in the day before these things in OPC were tracked. They are the last two for me to finish the 77 set.

As for your missing/can't find card...I am really really impressed you have that set down to one card. Considering that it is a set /5, the odds that some of these are still sitting in unopened boxes on a shelf in some LCS is rather high. Add on top of that that team collectors would be all over that card and probably never let it go. Kudos and I hope one surfaces soon for you!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(09-23-2015, 11:54 AM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: Thanks ive been waiting for so long for the damn card to show up somewhere but it never does.
I know the feeling!!!!

Mine is a 1964 Topps Venezuelan #80 Vada Pinson, also the last card to finish my set but cant find it. Theres a graded one for sale around but I dont need it to be graded and that one is too pricey $$$, heck i even found the mantles and clemente and this one is nowhere.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

2010 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Max Kepler. I picked up the autographed version and I still need the Reds, but since those are likely going to be out of my price range, the orange is my Everest.

Some nice names in that set you (almost) have. Nice work!
Kepler

(09-23-2015, 08:24 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Believe it or not, 1977 Opeechee #32 Tom Bruno and #247 Steve Hargan. I have actually traveled hours to card shops to search through boxes and every time I go through the 77s (I'm in Canada so OPC is plentiful) and these two are no where to be found. Been looking through boxes for about 5 years. I've actually come to the thought that perhaps these were SP back in the day before these things in OPC were tracked. They are the last two for me to finish the 77 set.

As for your missing/can't find card...I am really really impressed you have that set down to one card. Considering that it is a set /5, the odds that some of these are still sitting in unopened boxes on a shelf in some LCS is rather high. Add on top of that that team collectors would be all over that card and probably never let it go. Kudos and I hope one surfaces soon for you!
Damn team collectors...lol. I will keep an eye out for yours.

If I were you, I would be so tempted to sell off the high dollar ones! That is an amazing set!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(09-25-2015, 09:49 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: If I were you, I would be so tempted to sell off the high dollar ones! That is an amazing set!
I know, I have been sitting on just needing one for a while. I have kept my interest by sending one in every time i get cards graded. The Correa might fetch some good money if I ever did.

[Image: 9.fw_zpsgurcrwhl.png]