`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Live chat is back on my machine..

Live chat is back on my machine..
I did not update..change OS or anything..but here he is again popping up...

Also..can not stop the fantasy from front of opening screen..tried blocking ad..but I guess it is not an ad..getting old fast...

RE: Live chat is back on my machine..
(09-17-2015, 05:34 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I did not update..change OS or anything..but here he is again popping up...

Also..can not top the fantasy from front of opening screen..tried blocking ad..but I guess it is not an ad..getting old fast...
I've said this on other threads; I'll say it to you too. Go to this link: http://www.beckett.com/forums/
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Yes, both of these are lame.

Well look at the bright side.
You have a problem you actually have someone with Beckett to live chat with to get the issue fixed.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-17-2015, 06:12 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I've said this on other threads; I'll say it to you too. Go to this link: http://www.beckett.com/forums/
This link is the general forum page..which forum should I go to from there??

(09-18-2015, 10:53 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: This link is the general forum page..which forum should I go to from there??
I'm not quite sure what you mean? Which ever forum you want to go to. Maybe I've just been doing it for so long now, that its just so easy that I'm not quite sure how you're having problems. This site is a sinch to navigate. My bookmark is the Grading part of the site. I was trying to give you the, what I thought was the easiest way, not to see the fantasy banner.

Bonds I think he is saying bookmark that address and you will bypass the opening page for the site and not have to deal with the fantasy football pop up Smile
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(09-18-2015, 02:22 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Bonds I think he is saying bookmark that address and you will bypass the opening page for the site and not have to deal with the fantasy football pop up Smile
Yes, that's it exactly. Thanks man!!

He's referring to the "live chat" help tab on the right side which is annoying.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(09-18-2015, 03:40 PM)krn001 Wrote: He's referring to the "live chat" help tab on the right side which is annoying.
Yes, I know that. But he said ALSO... and went on to mention the fantasy banner. I have a fix for the fantasy banner, not so much for the live chat, however.