`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmart shenanigans for $3

RE: Walmart shenanigans for $3
That is incredible!!! Congrats on the massive hit!

As for the pack searchers... they are a nightmare for this hobby. I was pointed to a video of a searcher on Youtube, and it led to other similar videos... and then into tutorials on how to search for Autos and the like. I would love to see the searching stop... but the cards are worth money.

Congrats again!

Randi

It's like when your neighbor's dog barks non-stop for an hour or poops on your lawn.

It's not the dog's fault ... the dog is just being a dog.

Meaning, pack searchers are low-life dooshes who were clearly not raised right and have most likely never kissed a girl, and they return home to their parents' basement with their precious $3 single white swatch jersey cards that they spent two hours feeling all the packs up for at their local Walmart or Target.

Which they may be lucky to get 99 cents for on eBay. All for potentially destroying several hundred dollars worth of cards with their little finger nail scratches and corner gouges ... and the time they spent pack searching they could have spent actually working, but they don't have to do that because my tax dollars that I actually work for are paying for them to stay home and pack search.

It's Target and Walmart's fault. They have security cameras. They can tell if a guy has been loitering in the card aisle for an hour. At that point they should realize the doosh is up to no good, and they should actually - gasp! - get off their a-- in their cozy little security room, walk out to the floor and confront the guy.

I have had several conversations with security people when I see pack searchers (I go right to security and report them), and they all basically say, "if he's not opening them we can't do anything about it."

Bulls--t. Would they let someone fondle a loaf of bread or a bag of chips?

No. The moral of this story is, pack searchers are dooshes, and will eventually be taken care of by karma. The security folks who do not prevent this are dooshes by association.

Whoa! That's a hell of a pack!

Imagine if Wilson washed out in his first year... you'd be pissed. Glad it went the way it did, he seems like a genuinely good human.

Nice hit congrats. I got a pack of R&S Football the other day that you could tell was searched. I got one anyhow just to bust something it had a Teddy Bridgewater 1/1 black base card in it. So still some nice stuff in these packs even if they get molested.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn