`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Replacement

RE: Topps Redemption Replacement
That's what I was thinking. I just didn't know you could give them a call and inquire about the older redemptions like that!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(09-11-2015, 10:58 PM)woogie23 Wrote: So maybe I should call Topps about this: 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Prospect Refractor of Guillermo Pimental, and see about getting a replacement? It's still listed as "Pending" on their website for redemption for me.
I had one of those for over a year also, I replaced it...nothing good in replacement as I can't even remember what $8 auto they sent me.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Nice. Topps did great with a Correa auto.

(09-11-2015, 07:39 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: nice....congrats on getting not only a great player (so far), but a great looking card....darn I love Platinum.....thanks for sharing the good news.
Of course they're not doing Platinum ... collectors loved it too much, both for the price point, quality and box value.

Now I couldn't find any of the Selman redemptions on ebay and the guy from Topps said that is what they go by(Panini goes by Beckett). I almost think it was a mistake by Topps. He said $20 on the Selman and the Correa was going for $40-$50 on ebay. But maybe Topps was finally being generous lol.
(09-14-2015, 02:11 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Of course they're not doing Platinum ... collectors loved it too much, both for the price point, quality and box value.
Exactly, it wasn't high end enough. I preferred Platinum to Bowman & Bowman Chrome. It had just enough prospects and just enough stars. Easy to put the set together with some nice on card autos.