`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome

Topps Chrome
I think I have bought my last two Topps Chrome blasters today. Not much to report except I did get two orange refractors, the first two of those that I have seen. I think I have now bought 7 blasters to go along with the two jumbos and they have gotten worse as I went along. I Have pulled one auto along with all the refractors, prism refractors and sepia refractors that I was supposed to get. In the beginning I was able to pull two of the short print rc's. So I think I am finished with Topps chrome for this year. There is a bunch in my organize for trade so feel free to check me out and start several trades. Thanks.

RE: Topps Chrome
My feelings exactly! I bought 6 or 7 blasters and my parallelSP/auto cards were rare pulls, indeed!
I stopped and decided that $20 was better spent on eBay getting 1 good card vs. 20-30 garbage cards with a very slight chance of something halfway descent. The dream of completing a Sepia parallel set was abandoned. I'll check you and see if we can do some trading.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.