`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just purchased 3 boxes of Allen & Ginter X

Just purchased 3 boxes of Allen & Ginter X
I just bought 3 boxes of Allen& Ginter X off the site. I was shocked to see they still had some at noon (I had funeral to do). I have a question, do you think they are completed and if so how long should I expect before they come. A new Ginter day....yes! Thanks and happy hunting.

RE: Just purchased 3 boxes of Allen & Ginter X
Still available now. I thought about buying some, but decided to just wait and see how long it takes to sell out and then see what the secondary market does for these cards. If there was a Gary Carter or Ivan Rodriguez card I might be more apt to buy a box, but if I were to buy a box it would simply be to put together the set. I will be interested to see if the inserts are the exact same that were in regular A&G this year, particularly the memorabilia and autographs, as that's what it seems like when I look at the boxes.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Just purchased 3 boxes of Allen & Ginter X
I have heard both good and bad reviews of this. Seems there's only going to be about 100 base minis for each as best we can tell. About 4k boxes total.

By the way, can you take a look at our trade from the other day? Want to try and get it wrapped up. Thanks.

(09-09-2015, 12:52 PM)once78 Wrote: I just bought 3 boxes of Allen& Ginter X off the site. I was shocked to see they still had some at noon (I had funeral to do). I have a question, do you think they are completed and if so how long should I expect before they come. A new Ginter day....yes! Thanks and happy hunting.