`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for Matt Harvey and other things

Trading for Matt Harvey and other things
Looking to trade for Matt Harvey cards even though he got torn up tonight and all of new york seems to not appreciate him.

I actually have a big appetite for trading right now so feel free to send open offers. I have been sending unsolicited offers for the last week and could use more action. Thanks.

RE: Trading for Matt Harvey and other things
send me an offer. several harveys marked for trade
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Thanks for all the offers. It's nice to see a good response on here.

I'd trade you but my agent told me only accept a hard offer of 180 cards in return................heh heh... hey as a mets fan this is hard to see. Both sides needs to shut up about it and focus on the now.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

That's a good one Muz0. I think Mets fans need to appreciate Harvey's concern for his elbow with all of these pitchers dropping dead. I will look you up.