`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectra : 1 pack break

RE: Spectra : 1 pack break
(09-11-2015, 05:04 PM)ronfir Wrote: Would totally depend on what you offer. I don't collect any one team or player.
Well you can take a look at what I have but if you can give me something to go by I can look if I have something not listed
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

(09-11-2015, 09:26 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: Well you can take a look at what I have but if you can give me something to go by I can look if I have something not listed
I have done almost no trading on this site when Beckett went to the organize deal or whatever the call it. Not sure where you would want me to look. If you have a bucket, send me or post a link

(09-11-2015, 10:25 PM)ronfir Wrote: I have done almost no trading on this site when Beckett went to the organize deal or whatever the call it. Not sure where you would want me to look. If you have a bucket, send me or post a link
Do you like Jeremy HIll? I have a Rookies and Stars Slide Show auto Rc of his? If you give me your phone number I can send you some pics
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

(09-12-2015, 07:02 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: Do you like Jeremy HIll? I have a Rookies and Stars Slide Show auto Rc of his? If you give me your phone number I can send you some pics
Not interested in Hill. I have autos of him already.

Wow, that's hideous! What happened to simple designs with clear photography?
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(09-15-2015, 01:01 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Wow, that's hideous! What happened to simple designs with clear photography?
Exact reason I only bought one pack. Funny thing, went back by the local and one customer came in and bought the three other packs from the box, plus the other three boxes that store had in inventory.

Guess that what makes this hobby interesting. Whatever floats your boat.