`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time to trade/sell...Josh Donaldson edition

RE: Is it time to trade/sell...Josh Donaldson edition
Yeah I agree, and I've also thought about getting it graded.

(09-04-2015, 09:28 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Bowman Chrome's release wont affect the desirability of that card one way or another. If it's a star player and Bowman Chrome, people want it, particularly investors. MVP even more so.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

You've got some good ones there Dale, if they were mine I'd keep them. I don't think they will go down any and who know what will happen over the next few months. I plan on keeping the one BC auto and Topps Chrome auto I have.

Thanks man, when I got the Orange BC in a trade he was not that well known...not to see what he has become it is exciting!

(09-04-2015, 10:25 AM)rbanfan Wrote: You've got some good ones there Dale, if they were mine I'd keep them. I don't think they will go down any and who know what will happen over the next few months. I plan on keeping the one BC auto and Topps Chrome auto I have.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Btw, if and when you decide to trade the Chrome's, I'm game.

Not sure if any of you saw the most recent end price for the Orange Refractor Auto on eBay but it went for over $1,000! Should I go ahead and list or wait to see if he get the MVP?

(09-22-2015, 01:35 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Not sure if any of you saw the most recent end price for the Orange Refractor Auto on eBay but it went for over $1,000! Should I go ahead and list or wait to see if he get the MVP?
He's already got the MVP award. That's why they are selling so high.

Ok, should I wait till it is awarded?

(09-22-2015, 01:59 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: He's already got the MVP award. That's why they are selling so high.

Personally I would say sell now. Blue jay fans are in a frenzy and they are on fire. Can't see the hype getting much bigger
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(09-22-2015, 02:08 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Ok, should I wait till it is awarded?
Honest opinion, if your looking to make money, hold it for a year or two. That could be a $2500 card.

I would wait until the playoffs start. If he continues to do well and the Jays make it to the world series, people will go nuts for his stuff ( even more than now)
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/