Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone heard from Hawks509Mariners?

Anyone heard from Hawks509Mariners?
Hey guys,

This is NOT a callout thread ... we were working on a trade and I have a couple of questions for him.

But he has not logged on since 8/22 ... has anyone else heard from him or know him and could ask him to PM me?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

RJ

RE: Anyone heard from Hawks509Mariners?
OK, so this is still NOT a callout thread, but I am starting to get concerned about this gentleman.

So, I received my end of the trade about three months ago, and there were a couple of cards missing. The weird part was that the envelope was not sealed on the back, and there was one smaller envelope (sealed) inside that had some of my cards.

But there was room for two of those size envelopes, so I'm assuming one fell out or was taken because the bigger envelope wasn't sealed.

I contacted Hawks509Mariners via PM and he didn't respond. A few weeks later I sent him an actual letter to his address, and he hasn't responded.

The strangest part of all is that he hasn't logged in at all since shortly after the trade, so I'm wondering if something happened to him.

I've tried Googling his name and town to see if (heaven forbid) there was something in the news about him, but I don't see anything.

Overall, the trade was in my favor to begin with, so as it stands I'm still basically OK with it, but really wanted the two cards I didn't get.

I just find it really odd he hasn't replied at all (especially to my letter), nor logged in on Beckett. This doesn't feel like your usual scam scenario, but it's still really strange.

Again, anyone else know him or has heard from him lately?

Thanks,

RJ