`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STARS ARE BACK

STARS ARE BACK
Seems the STARS for trade are back and working fine, even for the newest cards!!
What a pleasure to trade with a click..
I am verifying to make sure they are accurate, but of the 150+ cards traded this weekend...the only errors were mine...

Great news for traders!!!

I am posting in trade and baseball...

RE: STARS ARE BACK
I have not been on here in a while maybe u can explain stars for trade?
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Yeah they are. I have MANY of your wants, and you have 1 of mine. Problem here is, we collect the same players I'm betting. Hahahaha. I can't really confirm anything as far as shipping goes until the 7th, but I'm sure we can work out something for some of these on your list. The Bonds Atomic will be hard for me to let go of, but anything is possible for the right card in return.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(08-31-2015, 10:08 AM)rascrush Wrote: I have not been on here in a while maybe u can explain stars for trade?
stars are present when you want a card or have a card someone else needs...

For example..you have 10 giants cards I need..they are listed in ORG as 1 have and 1 trade away..I look at you for a trade and hit get needs..the stars show up..I select all and send offer..

It is so much better than looking through your ORG and then my spreadsheet to see what I need.

They did not work for me for 1.5 years!!! Made trading very hard..and I do a lot of trades

(08-31-2015, 01:29 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Yeah they are. I have MANY of your wants, and you have 1 of mine. Problem here is, we collect the same players I'm betting. Hahahaha. I can't really confirm anything as far as shipping goes until the 7th, but I'm sure we can work out something for some of these on your list. The Bonds Atomic will be hard for me to let go of, but anything is possible for the right card in return.
Offer sent!! Thanks