`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Andrew Wiggins RPA & Logoman Price Estimates

Andrew Wiggins RPA & Logoman Price Estimates
Been looking at Ebay and the prices for Wiggins National Treasures RPA and parallels are pretty high. What do you his base 99, 25, 10, 5, & 1 parallels wills sell for?

My guestimates below

Wiggins RPA #'d 99=$4,000

Wiggins RPA #'d 25 = $6,000

Wiggins RPA #'d 10= $8,000

Wiggins RPA #'d 5 = $12,000

Wiggins Logoman #'d 1= $50,000

What do you think?

BTW there is a person on one of the boards who had been in group breaks and has pulled the 1/1 Jabari logoman auto, Wiggins RPA #'d 25, and Wiggins #'d 10. That person is super lucky although I don't know how they got Timberwolves as their team in the group break. Wonder if certain teams cost more to buy into or if won by group random. Anyways I am guessing if this individual sold the 3 cards the made at least $30,000 off the cards. The 2 Wiggins cards combined or worth 15k and Jabari is at least 15k too. The RPAs this year seem to sell more than the double rookie class of Irving & Davis. Of course small forward/shooting guards like Wiggins seem more popular then PF or PG when it comes collectibility

RE: Andrew Wiggins RPA & Logoman Price Estimates
I had this same conversation with another friend. I can remember in 2012 and 2013 (as if that was so long ago) when Andrew Luck and Kyrie Irving/Anthony Davis were THE rookies. You could get a decent national treasures RPA for just under $2k. Well, it has risen since then, so I guess it's only fair that the hot rookies of this year (of whom expectations are high, and probably with good reason) are selling for around $2K to $2.5K....but yeah, $4K is quite a bit of a jump.

Do you think that the reason for the jump is because last year's class was pretty horrible, so everyone is of the thought that you just don't get good classes that crop up every year? I mean do you expect to see a decent class like this next year? or maybe the year after that?