`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NL ROY?

RE: NL ROY?
(08-25-2015, 12:39 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: WOW for one second i instantly associated the astros to the national league!!!! my bad
Ha! Yea it took some getting used to for me, too, since they used to be in our division.
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

Bryant. He's got the stats but his team is actually headed to the playoffs in large part because of him.

Maikel Franco would have probably gotten some votes if he hadnt gone on the DL. Has pretty good numbers and much less publicity.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-29-2015, 12:12 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Maikel Franco would have probably gotten some votes if he hadnt gone on the DL. Has pretty good numbers and much less publicity.
+1....I'm trying to hoard as many RC cards of his that I can........also got an IP GQ 2015 autoed along with a bunch of "certified by Topps" ones. Legit superstar in the making. Great fielder hit with power. 3rd base in the NL is the happening spot it seems with great young talent abounding (maybe Phils move him to 1st when Ryan is gone so that he can make some all-star teams....LOL)

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Bryant hands down, he's got the popularity, the numbers, and is on a playoff team.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(08-30-2015, 10:23 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Bryant hands down, he's got the popularity, the numbers, and is on a playoff team.
Not sure about this. ^^^

I think it all comes down to what happens in September. So far the only thing Bryant has impressed with is RBI. Kang has him by a good deal in average, has a virtually identical OPS, and the Cubs are on the bubble as far as the playoffs go where Pittsburgh all of a sudden is on St. Louis's tail with the second best record in the majors.
I guess I'm being a little unfair to Duffy as well. He tends to get lost in the shuffle out there in San Francisco but he has some very impressive numbers. Because the team isn't flashy they don't get the respect they deserve.

Bryant will probably get it but Kang is being greatly overlooked. Kang only had 26 at bats in April and was shuffled in and out of the lineup for the first month-month and a half before finding his niche in the lineup. His numbers are very good but not indicative of what he's meant to the Pirates both offensively and defensively.
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

(08-30-2015, 07:10 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: +1....I'm trying to hoard as many RC cards of his that I can........also got an IP GQ 2015 autoed along with a bunch of "certified by Topps" ones. Legit superstar in the making. Great fielder hit with power. 3rd base in the NL is the happening spot it seems with great young talent abounding (maybe Phils move him to 1st when Ryan is gone so that he can make some all-star teams....LOL)
Which RC of his would you recommend to pick up??? I dont have any

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-30-2015, 09:46 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Which RC of his would you recommend to pick up??? I dont have any
Send me a pm with your address ( I know about the courier situation ) and I'll get a little Phillies "Phun Pac" together of his rookie cards from various products and send them your way.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-31-2015, 06:25 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Send me a pm with your address ( I know about the courier situation ) and I'll get a little Phillies "Phun Pac" together of his rookie cards from various products and send them your way.
Wow man i really appreciate it ill send you a pm!!!