`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Chrome Hobby Case Break

RE: 2015 Topps Chrome Hobby Case Break
Nice break. Check me for the Taylor auto.

Sweet break!! So many colors!! Nice Pederson Auto!!

(08-24-2015, 01:39 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Nice looking cards. I would be interested in the Syndergaard if trading
It will be just not sure how to price it yet.
(08-24-2015, 02:55 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Man you got lucky with that correlation. I opened 4 hobby (all from the same case), 2 jumbo and 2 blasters and am still short a few cards. I've got 5-6 of some base and am short on others. It's very frustrating.

Plus, I pulled the same auto of 3 different players as well as 2 Buxton SPs.

So, congrats on your case.
Thanks. Saw your thread and thought you did very well. I would be interested in what you got for refactors because I'm trying to put that set together along with the inserts and base autographs. PM me with what you need and maybe we can work a deal.
(08-24-2015, 08:08 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice break. Check me for the Taylor auto.
Taylor is already gone, sorry.
(08-24-2015, 11:54 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sweet break!! So many colors!! Nice Pederson Auto!!
Thank you. Seems like I've had no problems pulling Pederson out of product this year, think he has signed a lot.

Any Cardinals pulled?

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ONLY HAD 1 REPEAT AUTO IN THE WHOLE CASE THATS AWESOME, I DID A CASE BREAK WITH A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND ENDED UP WITH LITERALLY 5 MATT CLARK AUTOS, 3 OF WHICH WERE BASE 1 REFRACTOR AND 1 BLUE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

(08-26-2015, 08:41 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Any Cardinals pulled?
Everything that was something I believe I have scanned above. I may have pulled a RC base autograph but I'm putting that set together so I wouldn't be trading it. Not sure on the Prism refactors but those are all listed in my organize.
(08-27-2015, 01:05 AM)ozziefan04 Wrote: I CANT BELIEVE YOU ONLY HAD 1 REPEAT AUTO IN THE WHOLE CASE THATS AWESOME, I DID A CASE BREAK WITH A FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND ENDED UP WITH LITERALLY 5 MATT CLARK AUTOS, 3 OF WHICH WERE BASE 1 REFRACTOR AND 1 BLUE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY
One of the best cases I've opened in a long time when it comes to correlation. You trading any of the base refractors you pulled?

Rob I could use the Taylor and machado. And any high # sp rookies.

(08-27-2015, 11:16 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Rob I could use the Taylor and machado. And any high # sp rookies.
Sorry man the Green Refractors #42 Manny Machado and Rookie Autographs Orange Refractors #ARMT Michael Taylor have already been traded. I didn't get any duplicates on the short prints so those are part of the set I'm trying to build. Guess I'm no help this time.

(08-27-2015, 11:54 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Sorry man the Green Refractors #42 Manny Machado and Rookie Autographs Orange Refractors #ARMT Michael Taylor have already been traded. I didn't get any duplicates on the short prints so those are part of the set I'm trying to build. Guess I'm no help this time.

It's all good. I got a pedroia prism if you need it.

(08-27-2015, 12:11 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: It's all good. I got a pedroia prism if you need it.
Yes, need that one.