`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well over 100 card sets

well over 100 card sets
well I inherited all these boxes of cards baseball sets for 90-95 like i have them all and im looking to sell most have never been opened at all and I have a crazy amount of them its probably over 100 sets easy im looking to sell them but i dont know where to start I figured picking up a couple b eckket magazines to see their worth and tips for a new member?

RE: well over 100 card sets
http://www.beckett.com/forums/announcement-8.html

Sounds like some fun but unfortunately most of those years were massively over produced and just don't carry much value. Though you might have a diamond in the rough. The only way to really tell is look up their worth are those beckett magazines, current ebay sold listings or purchase Beckett online pricing. Anyhow your thread is probably going to be deleted for soliciting with your email and all. If you really want to move it go to ebay or craigslist...

Well I got a topps finest refractor set 1993 I was reading those are really valuable and not much were made

(08-22-2015, 11:52 PM)brady_odonald Wrote: Well I got a topps finest refractor set 1993 I was reading those are really valuable and not much were made
are you sure it is a refractor set and not just the regular finest set?

If you don't want the 89-91 Topps/Donruss/Score/Fleer/Upper Deck/Bowman sets, I'll be happy to take them off your hands lol. I lost a lot of my cards from the "over produced" era thanks to an overzealous ex wife and I would really like to have some of them back, just for sentimental reasons alone.

im pretty sure I tried posting a picture it has the rainbow look that everyone says and you will be the first person I hit up after I go through them and check the prices out on becket
(08-23-2015, 12:21 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: are you sure it is a refractor set and not just the regular finest set?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that is a regular card, not a refractor