`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Chrome...Gold Buxton Auto!!

2015 Topps Chrome...Gold Buxton Auto!!
Yesterday I decided to get 4 blister packs (3 packs + 3 Pink Refractors) from Target. Did not do too bad as you see below. Then today I went back to the same Target and bought 4 more...boy am I glad I did! None are for trade at this time. Thanks - Dale
Day 1
Bryant and a Gallo SP!
[Image: Chrome%201_zps5q0m3td8.jpg]
Day 2
[Image: Chrome%202_zpsrac6ykz3.jpg]
BOOM! Bryant Prism and Buxton Gold Auto #'d /50
[Image: Chrome%202b_zpsk6jcztlw.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: 2015 Topps Chrome...Retail Gold Auto!!
Holy crap. I haven't even managed to find a single retail pack yet. Nice hit on the Buxton.
Kepler

Thanks man, I was actually looking for Prizm when I stumbled across the Chrome...lol

(08-22-2015, 10:34 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Holy crap. I haven't even managed to find a single retail pack yet. Nice hit on the Buxton.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Haven't seen any chrome yet. Hoping Monday is the day my target vender gets his stuff on the shelves! Great hits, Dale! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks Doc! Good luck to you when you break some.

(08-23-2015, 12:38 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Haven't seen any chrome yet. Hoping Monday is the day my target vender gets his stuff on the shelves! Great hits, Dale! Congrats!

Nice hit on the Buxton. I love the way the colored refractors look this year.

WOW! Awesome hit! Congrats man!

Awesome Buxton auto. Love the card. Congratulations.

Thanks man! Yeah I'm digging the design of the cards too.

(08-23-2015, 07:00 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice hit on the Buxton. I love the way the colored refractors look this year.

Thank you! Besides the Buxton I like the selling prices on the Gallo too.

(08-23-2015, 07:10 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: WOW! Awesome hit! Congrats man!

Thanks man! I was very surprised when I hit it. I opened all the packs and put the cards in a stack, and that card was on the bottom of the stack.

(08-23-2015, 07:19 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Awesome Buxton auto. Love the card. Congratulations.

What state is this in? So I know not to buy any chrome from there! haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]