`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Trading!!

Weekend Trading!!
Hello all, I'm looking to knock out a few trades over the weekend for Monday Morning bubble mailer ship out. Wants will be priority, but not limited to only wants. I mainly collect SF Giants, Angels and my current PC guys are, Matt Shoemaker, Andrew Heaney, Jake Odorizzi, Barry Bonds, Vladimir Guerrero and the guys in my sig, but I will check ORGs. Please shoot me some open offers. I have had a hell of a couple weeks with my Mom being sick, and haven't been able to commit to any deals, even though I tried to work a few. I always want to make sure I can ship ASAP after a trade. I have a pretty wide variety in my ORG although my Bryant stash and Trout has dwindled a bit. Anyway, I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Dennis....

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: Weekend Trading!!
I'm game, but not sure If I'll have time to get the trade sent to you before it's too late tonight. I'm at work all day today. I might have some stuff for you in my org already, and I might have some more rotting away in some top loaders in boxes. I'll check later tonight. I definitely see some Cubs I could use for my PC.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: Weekend Trading!!
No worries. Shoot me an open offer and I'll check you.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]