`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'15 topps chrome - set building

'15 topps chrome - set building
Hey all! I finally loaded my extras and wants for the 2015 chrome set. I plan on building the base set plus the 5 SP's along with the insert sets including Gallery of Greats, and Commencements. I have a good amount of doubles along with refractors, prisms and autos. I'll do a one for one on the base cards if anyone else is building the set as well. I'll also trade down on *SOME* of the autos as well.

In a Sean Connery voice "Let the games begin.". Happy trading and thanks for the help.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '15 topps chrome - set building
Trade bump. got some good ones through and im looking for more. thanks!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '15 topps chrome - set building
Mid September bump. The magic number is 25. The inserts I still need are Gallery of Greats, and Commencements as well as the final 2 SP of Joey Gallo and Carlos Correa . Thanks again for all of the trades so far.