`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Chrome

RE: 2015 Topps Chrome
Nice break. You still looking for anything particular for Chrome? I'm asking because I just finished breaking a case and sorting now. I know I will be looking for some of the base refractors for my set and as far as I can tell card #203 and #205. If so, please shoot me a PM.

(08-22-2015, 03:42 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Nice break. You still looking for anything particular for Chrome? I'm asking because I just finished breaking a case and sorting now. I know I will be looking for some of the base refractors for my set and as far as I can tell card #203 and #205. If so, please shoot me a PM.
When I figure which are refractors and which aren't i'll let you know

(08-22-2015, 05:11 PM)cspen Wrote: When I figure which are refractors and which aren't i'll let you know
lol, I know what you're going through. Under a standard kitchen table light I found if the were under the light on the table and I was a little more than an arms length away sitting at the table I could see the refraction very well. My wife helped me go through the cards because of the distance.

(08-23-2015, 05:47 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: lol, I know what you're going through. Under a standard kitchen table light I found if the were under the light on the table and I was a little more than an arms length away sitting at the table I could see the refraction very well. My wife helped me go through the cards because of the distance.
I did the same last night, used the bright light in the dinning room with my wife's help! haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]