`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on 15 Topps Chrome RCs

Thoughts on 15 Topps Chrome RCs
I love Topps Chome, however I'm somewhat confused with the rookie selection for 2015. I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that they have included Baez, Gallo, and Buxton in this set but left out Kang, Duffy, and Sano.

Baez has been in the minors all season. Gallo and Buxton have 98 and 39 PA respectively. Kang and Duffy have basically played all season, are ROY canidates, and have helped their teams into playoff contention. Miguel Sano has played pretty well since being called up. I'm not sure when they do the checklist but if the SP's were last minute then how is Buxton and Gallo on that short list. I'm a little disappointed with the checklist but it will not stop me from buying.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

RE: Thoughts on 15 Topps Chrome RCs
I agree
But there are autos of Kang and Bux. But that doesn't make sense to not have a base rookie. Also I HATE huh number so rookies. For a set builder like myself I am disgusted that because they didn't make them soon enough I'm gonna have to fork out big bucks to have them in my set

(08-20-2015, 07:41 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I agree
But there are autos of Kang and Bux. But that doesn't make sense to not have a base rookie. Also I HATE huh number so rookies. For a set builder like myself I am disgusted that because they didn't make them soon enough I'm gonna have to fork out big bucks to have them in my set
I usually avoid any sets with SPs because I am a set builder myself. I may buy a box or two of a set with SPs but I do not go for the set. I'll probably just shoot for 1-200 and consider the 5 SPs a bonus.

Yeah the 5 sp's are bogus.... I actually managed to pull the Lindor base card (202) and the syndargaard (201) but it was a refractor! Oh well that counts I guess heh heh. Anyways I got doubles i'll trade to help build the sets if you have the same.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Didn't know it was released yet! Cool, I gotta get to Target ... Hopefully retail blasters are there!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.