`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling question.

RE: Selling question.
(08-17-2015, 08:38 AM)pjpitbull Wrote: Not saying it's herd to do.

But for instance I have a 89 UD set I wanna sell. That's 890 entries to mark for a buck lol
Just use the fill button at the top of the page
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Yea, gotta put a price on each one. I had a lot of about 700 base I was trying to sell for like $5 and was told I have to put a price on each one. Just not worth it IMO to sell for $5. So just tossed them in the trash.

But for a small set, it shouldn't take too long.
Because nobody is buying. They all want to trade. Just like SCF. I can't tell you the last time I sold on that site. Everybody always asks what you need in a trade. When they want to buy, they offer like half your asking price.

Nobody on here wants to buy either.

(08-17-2015, 06:53 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: It's actually pretty easy....just mark each card for sale and put a $1 price on all cards.......you can sell them for what you want, doesn't need to be the amount you listed. Just let everyone know that you are selling the set.....not individual cards.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why more members don't/won't sell thier cards here via the trade function.....there is no fee associated with selling here verses other auction or card sites.

(08-17-2015, 12:04 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Because nobody is buying. They all want to trade. Just like SCF. I can't tell you the last time I sold on that site. Everybody always asks what you need in a trade. When they want to buy, they offer like half your asking price.

Nobody on here wants to buy either.
+10000