`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of 2013 Platinum, 1 box of 2015 Finest and a box of 2015 Jumbo

RE: 2 boxes of 2013 Platinum, 1 box of 2015 Finest and a box of 2015 Jumbo
Shoot me a PM with any Blues or Green refractors you hit out of the platinum please.... I have a few museum colors if we can swap to work on our sets.

Great boxes on the Finest and the Bowman and a few nice hits and a PC hit out of the Platinum were nice also!
Tyson
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(08-17-2015, 07:43 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Shoot me a PM with any Blues or Green refractors you hit out of the platinum please.... I have a few museum colors if we can swap to work on our sets.

Great boxes on the Finest and the Bowman and a few nice hits and a PC hit out of the Platinum were nice also!
Tyson
Sure thing. I'll send you a list shortly. Do you need any gold?

(08-17-2015, 08:16 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Sure thing. I'll send you a list shortly. Do you need any gold?
Picking them up in trades as I go, but not concentrating on them yet. Blue and Green have been taking a while with three years to cover.

Buxton is about as solid as it gets. He was probably called up a bit early (still only 22), but now that he's down at AAA he's hitting around .400 and should be back in the bigs at some point in September. Might not be the 5-tool prospect they thought, but should definitely be 4. Now he just needs to stay healthy.

The good news is if you need to unload that card on someone via trade, I might know a guy.
Kepler

(08-17-2015, 08:47 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Buxton is about as solid as it gets. He was probably called up a bit early (still only 22), but now that he's down at AAA he's hitting around .400 and should be back in the bigs at some point in September. Might not be the 5-tool prospect they thought, but should definitely be 4. Now he just needs to stay healthy.

The good news is if you need to unload that card on someone via trade, I might know a guy.
I thought you might. Unfortunately I was half asleep and entered the redemption so we'll have to wait until it comes in.

sent you a PM with needs listed. Wanted to post here as my messages showed 0 unread, until I clicked on the messages tab then I showed your PM as unread.. another glitch

(08-17-2015, 06:06 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey Doc, I was actually going to contact you first but Steve swooped in and made me a nice offer immediately. It's actually a gold paper /50. Sorry man but I'm sure you could pry it out of his hands (dmbcrush).
No biggie ... There are 49 others Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.