`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help identifying two autographs on this mini helmet

Need help identifying two autographs on this mini helmet
I have a mini NFL helmet with nine signatures. I can't recognize two of them (one in picture 3 and 4)...all help appreciated.

1st photo has Dwight Clark and Roger Craig[Image: P1260369_zpspjz2zbkt.jpg]
2nd photo has Ken Stabler and Don Maynard
[Image: P1260367_zpsigk5bzt8.jpg]
3rd Photo has Bob St Clair and ???
[Image: P1260368_zpswhnlijmh.jpg]
4th photo has Steve DeBerg, YA Tittle and ???
[Image: P1260370_zpsd6jwhgja.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Need help identifying two autographs on this mini helmet
Do you know any of the providence for this mini-helmet? I'd bet if you knew the date the autos were likely gotten or at what event it would help narrow it down. It almost seems like some HoF event or "famous dudes from all your favorite teams" would likely yield most of those signatures at one time.

RE: Need help identifying two autographs on this mini helmet
(08-14-2015, 02:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: Do you know any of the providence for this mini-helmet? I'd bet if you knew the date the autos were likely gotten or at what event it would help narrow it down. It almost seems like some HoF event or "famous dudes from all your favorite teams" would likely yield most of those signatures at one time.
This must have been a San Francisco Bay Area Signing event as most are 49ers.

Signature on picture 4 turns out to be Dave Wilcox, 49ers HOF linebacker inducted in 2000 I believe.

One left.
Thanks JP...it actually wasn't hard after I narrowed it down.

The fancy pancy auto turned out to be Jimmy Johnson, 49ers Cornerback HOF.
----
Search is done...thanks
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]