IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Score blaster Really like these

Score blaster Really like these
Very surprisingly I like these.
Was a GB box. Pulled 4 cards of Aaron Rodgers
3 team leaders red, green and black I think. They are in my org then pulled a green of Rodgers. And not sure about the variations. I know I pulled a Gronkowski sp because I had two of same number but different photos. But when i looked up McCoy, was thinking it might be one it was a different number so that wasn't one, right!?? So surely I didn't really hit 7-8 out of the blaster. I punch in on the price guide photo variations and my numbers matched them so was a little confused lol
I hope I'm not confusing you all lol
Then I've menrioned this in another thread but my clear vision box was pretty good
The biggie was a colts trio of Luck/Fleener/Hilton #7/10 spoken for already a 1/1 of J Charles. Terry Bradshaw thick stained glass card, better BV than I thought Melvin Gordon Rc and a GU of Tre mason #/99. So pretty good I think

RE: Score blaster Really like these
Very nice! I'll have to see if I can find anything you could use in trade for some of those Smile

Just send me ur addy I'm going to PO tomorrow

(08-13-2015, 09:20 AM)savagenate Wrote: Very nice! I'll have to see if I can find anything you could use in trade for some of those Smile
Send me your addy

If you are wanting to verify the photo variations for your cards, check out Cardboard Connection and search for the set. They usually have every set done within a short time of the release. Congrats on the nice hits!

Randi