`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
identifying this 90s pogs / tonx sheet

RE: identifying this 90s pogs / tonx sheet
(08-15-2015, 01:15 AM)vgqv Wrote: POGS!!! What were the bigger ones called again? Slammers? I know I still have mine somewheres. I used to have an awesome metal slammer. Man, this thread just brought me back to my early childhood days in the early nineties...my elementary school days. I never knew there were basketball pogs... pretty awesome.
AMEN! Same here...

I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

Any service that grades pogs? I have a ton of cheetos / looney tunes ones that are in original packaging. I know the country ones were really rare
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(08-16-2015, 05:44 PM)odditycards Wrote: BAH!!... Licensed or unlicensed love the Oddball items! Any of the hardcore collectors would love to have them in their collection!

My favorite were the discs that came out from Utah Jazz Arby's restaurants. (looking for photo)
I agree when it comes to items put out from legitimate sources, just not a huge fan of items with no licensing and no copyright/trademark of any kind.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

People got creative for our money back then. I love it!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.