`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No listing for A&G Gold Stamped (foil) 10th Anniversary Issue

RE: No listing for A&G Gold Stamped (foil) 10th Anniversary Issue
(08-12-2015, 06:02 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Value is what ever a person will pay/trade for ..but I would really like a listing of cards..not even a PR..just what cards are out there..do not want to waste time searching for a 2011 Bumgarner buy back stamped card if there was not one made!!

Maybe they will be added later????

Who is that guy we should contact...to add cards???
Unless Topps releases information regarding what cards were stamped and how many of each, then the info will never be known and the cards will never be listed in Beckett. I honestly doubt Topps even kept track of this information, so I truly doubt it will ever be known.
Personally I like the framed minis with the 10th anniversary stamping on them. I do agree that as a player collector I would love to know if they made any for Gary Carter, and which Ivan Rodriguez ones they made. As far as I am concerned, I am considering that all possible cards exist with this stamping and thus will continue searching until I have them all.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Who is that guy we should contact...to add cards???

BFleischer@Beckett.com
This is whom I pulled from my box:

10th Anniversary Buy Backs: Adam Dunn, Victor Martinez

Framed 10th Anniversary Buy Back Minis: Samantha Briggs, Adam Schefter
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Just heard for Brian..

Unfortunately, Topps has been unable to provide a checklist.

Figures...Topps...thanks for being a partner in collecting!!