`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Breakout Player(s)

2016 Breakout Player(s)
I'm really enjoying watching all the young guys who have debuted this season, which got me thinking about who among them might have a big breakout in 2016.

I remember when Trout got his taste in 2011, then broke out in a big way in 2012. Not sure we'll see another Trout, but I'm curious who you guys think will elevate their status to become one of the game's stars (not just young stars) next season.

Carlos Correa seems poised for great things, and I think Francisco Lindor might really become something as well, but I welcome your thoughts and rationale...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 2016 Breakout Player(s)
I'm going with Miguel Sano. Good power, good approach at the plate and has shown flashes of solid defense in his few opportunities. Strikes out a lot, but draws a lot of walks, too. Really doesn't look like a 22-year-old making essentially his first trip through the league.
Kepler

I'm from St Louis so I am a bit partial but I like Randal Grichuk.

Homers!!!!!!!!!!! Lol just messing.

I think Schwarber will have a great year next year when he's full time. And Taylor in Wash should get a little more patience behind the plate and do better

Schwarber, is where my $$ is for next year breakthrough...
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Schwarber certainly looks good so far...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Im going to go with one from the cubs, they have some pretty good prospects all up at the same time, brant, schwarber, russell and soler.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

i think the pitching prospect for the yanks severino i believe, i also think the twins have a top pitching prospect maybe buenos or something like that, the cubs have good talent right now soler needs some time i think schwarber is there already. lindor, sano and correa are not bad bets either.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I expect either taijuan walker and/or carlos rodon to take major steps forward.

Hitter-wise, corey seager will make a big splash in LA.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Being a O's fan I hate to say it, but I think Aaron Judge from the Yanks may be the next Stanton. He is 6'7" and has huge power.