`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scans of stuff I picked up at Nationals...MONSTERS

RE: Scans of stuff I picked up at Nationals...MONSTERS
(08-04-2015, 08:36 PM)908 Wrote: wow i cant believe that you just made a statement like that. thats shocking. but yes i would agree ebay is really starting to become to much. i also believe that too many people are in it for the wrong reasoning.
how many total tables? what is admission price?
I don't know the total but I understand that tables placement is arranged by seniority. Those who have been setup the most get first dips. A lot of the modern guys I trade with were moved up about 10 spots. So I would say that the they were down about 1/4 of the tables they have had. The price to the show is nice $18 for the day at the door (Cheaper if you buy on line). I would go everyday if I lived in Chicago but hotel stay eats up your money plus food. But I think if it is your first you will be overwhelmed. I just know what I want and know many of the dealers and I go straight for them and bypass the rest.

That is a wicked Dual Bat Card of Crawford and Big Papi!!!!

Nice Pickups !!

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

wow thanks for the insight. i kinda know what i would go for but would definately look at other stuff if that makes sense
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-04-2015, 09:05 PM)Dukester Wrote: That is a wicked Dual Bat Card of Crawford and Big Papi!!!!

Nice Pickups !!

[Image: 7zvFV.png]
It took all my big cards to get it but it is 2012 ginter and I am the freak when it comes to that. Thanks for commenting

Great pickups, Corey! Of course, we are partial to the Lucroy promo!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Sick Hoover. How much did that run you?

(08-05-2015, 01:24 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Sick Hoover. How much did that run you?
After Trades and sells I had right at $300 in it. My Didi Ginter Booklet is what pushed it over the top.
(08-05-2015, 05:18 AM)aprirr Wrote: Great pickups, Corey! Of course, we are partial to the Lucroy promo!
If I don't do the set I will trade it to you.