`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some help

I need some help
I need nine cards to complete my 2015 Bowman set. I need the following cards: base cards 20,24,67,117, and 146
Chrome prospects 6,16,24, and 118
I know these won't add up to very much so I am up for making a larger trade. Thanks for looking.

RE: I need some help
(08-04-2015, 02:12 PM)cspen Wrote: I need nine cards to complete my 2015 Bowman set. I need the following cards: base cards 20,24,67,117, and 146
Chrome prospects 6,16,24, and 118
I know these won't add up to very much so I am up for making a larger trade. Thanks for looking.
I have all five of the base cards you need. PM your address and I will send them your way.

OK Now I just need the four chrome prospect cards.

(08-04-2015, 02:47 PM)cspen Wrote: OK Now I just need the four chrome prospect cards.
let me check my chromes i probably have them if i can dig them up they are yours
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

I feel your frustration. I get this way everytime I near the end of a set. And I have like close to 350 complete sets. All built buy me. Most with ever purchasing a single pack. I love challenge, but nearing the end is pure anxiety.

(08-04-2015, 02:54 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: let me check my chromes i probably have them if i can dig them up they are yours
Thanks

hey i can only locate 6 and 24 chrome prospects, pm me address and ill get them to you!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Cards are in the mail.

I have your 16 and 118. PM your address.