`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a bummer

RE: What a bummer
(08-05-2015, 10:17 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: pujols got traded to toronto? When did that happen?
Thats why Texans call it Califoreignya cant go wrong there. Might as well be Washington DC or Zimbabwe. But must admit that was a cut down for Toronto.
Just kidding guys dont take it too personal.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-05-2015, 10:17 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: pujols got traded to toronto? When did that happen?
no nolan.....joe was talking about Tulo.

OP...sorry for your loss but I'd keep PCing him

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-05-2015, 10:30 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Your tulo stuff is nuts! He's still awesome, keep collecting him. I'm going to keep collecting gomez even though he's in houston now.
It's funny, I'm bummed about the trade, but I find myself watching highlights from Blue Jays game to see how he's doing. So far he's been a help to the Jays. I'll keep his rookie cards and some other personal favorites, but will find someone else to PC.

(08-04-2015, 01:13 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Sorry man, it must really suck to watch your pc guy traded away. If Goldschmidt got traded I would still collect him though, unless it was the dodgers then I'd have to find a new favorite player lol.
Yeah, it happens all the time between trades and free agency. Cano left the Yanks, but I still PC the guy. Mid-season trades Makes me appreciate unlicensed products more & more. Smile
I'm sure the Tulo collection could be limited to Rockies only, and there'd still be enough hunting for a lifetime.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-06-2015, 06:36 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, it happens all the time between trades and free agency. Cano left the Yanks, but I still PC the guy. Mid-season trades Makes me appreciate unlicensed products more & more. Smile
I'm sure the Tulo collection could be limited to Rockies only, and there'd still be enough hunting for a lifetime.
That's a very good point. If I limit collecting Tulo to Rockies only it would definitely take me a long time to collect even half of his cards. Something definitely worth considering, thanks for your input.

I'm glad I didn't have to worry about that with Sandberg, though collecting in 90's was not nearly as difficult as it is now. I'm still lost trying to figure out who I want to be my current/active new player to collect. Until I figure it out I'll just stick to Ryno and Mr. Cub. I like Bryant, but that s**t got way out of hand with the price for anything. Though pulling his green refractor auto redemption was NICE! Keeping that bad boy.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

I feel your pain. I had 4 different rainbows going on Astros players and prospects. UGH. They should really ask us before trading away some of our faves.