`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stan Lee TTM?

Stan Lee TTM?
Any one able to get Stan Lee's auto through the mail? I have a Baseball card I think would be pretty sweet if I could get Stan Lee's auto on it!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: Stan Lee TTM?
From what I've heard, Mr. Lee's a tough one, but I've never tried. I wouldn't send that card unless you've got another to back it up.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I would seriously suggest perusing the convention websites. Stan makes appearances for Wizard World, Comikaze (his con), and many others. Your best bet is to find the con nearest to you and make a little trip to meet him and get his signature in person.

Even that is a little difficult since he has been known to cancel at the last minute after tickets are purchased. Did this to me for Atlantic City, NJ last year. He canceled 2 DAYS before the show.

Ouch. Still, shows are likely your best bet.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

He was just announced for the Rhode Island Comic Con in November. Its being advertised as his "last New England appearance".